PayPal is one of the most popular and secured payment systems that offer versatile payment facilities. The number of PayPal users suddenly increases in the last many years because of its excellent features and services. One of the main features that it offers is the quick recovery of the Password. If you forgot your PayPal account password, then you can easily recover it as PayPal offers various methods as per the user’s need. Check out various methods to reset PayPal password from this article.
How to Change PayPal Password via Recovery Number?
You can use the recovery number for the PayPal pin reset that you have provided while creating an account. All you have to do is:
· Open the official website of PayPal in your browser.
· From the home page, click on the Login button and then use login credentials like email address and password to sign in to your account.
· Click on the ‘Profile’ option from the top-right corner of your account. Scroll down the page and select the ‘Password’ option. Then, click on the ‘Edit’ option adjacent to it.
· Enter your current password and new password in the respective boxes.
· Then, click on the ‘Save’ button.
Once you are done with the above steps, log in to your PayPal account with the new password. You can also visit https://www.paypal.com/authflow/password-recovery/ to change PayPal password. However, you can also update the security questions and answers by applying certain steps which are listed beneath.
How to Enable Two Factor Authentications for PayPal?
If you can’t reset your PayPal password with the above methods, then you need to turn on the two-factor authentication method to prevent your account from unauthorized access. As we know, PayPal is an online payment system that allows us to send and receive money and help us in doing an online transaction like paying online shopping bills, booking restaurants and many more.
In order to prevent your PayPal account from an extra layer of security, you need to activate the two-factor authentication. Apply the steps given below to activate two-factor authentication:
· First of all, log in to Control Panel and then go to the Account section.
· Then, select My User where you will get two-factor authentication.
· Click Enable button adjacent to it.
· Enter the password of your account when asked.
· Scan the QR code that appears on your mobile by using any of the supported apps on your mobile.
· Next, click on Use SMS as primary option.
· Enter the code received on your mobile in the space to complete the process.
How to Reset PayPal Password by Email?
If you don’t have the alternative number to reset PayPal Password and PIN security, then you can use the email address that you have provided while accounting registration. You need to follow the steps given below to reset your PayPal password using the email address:
· Open the official PayPal website in your browser and then tap the Login button located at the top corner.
· Then, tap the having trouble logging in? Link.
· Enter the email address with which you have created the PayPal account. Then, click on the Next button.
· Select receive an email button and then you will receive a code to your alternate email ID.
· Click on the Continue button and then enter the code received in the prompted box.
· After that, enter a new password for your PayPal account. Click on the Update tab to complete the process.
How to Reset PayPal Password By iPhone app?
We understand that digital banking is changing and thus the method we receive and transfer money. If you are using the PayPal app on your iPhone and need to reset the password. Don’t panic; here have mentioned quick methods to reset your PayPal password on iPhone:
· Login to the PayPal app installed on your iPhone.
· Then navigate to the profile page to open your account’s setting.
· Scroll down till you see the “Change account password” option.
· Further, select the method for how you want to reset your account password. It is recommended to choose a Mobile number as your recovery medium of PayPal account.
· Now, enter a new password and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Though, being one of the fastest and secure payment platforms, PayPal offers various methods for online transactions. You can easily access your PayPal account on any device and computer. To access all its functions like sending and receiving payments, you need a PayPal account. PayPal provides you with several methods to secure your PayPal account from unauthorized methods. Just like PayPal, you may know proper methods to reset or change your eBay password. Along with the email and alternative methods to reset your password, you can also opt for the text message option to reset the password of their PayPal account.