Motivate Young People to React Act and Prevent Sexual Violence
You are well known and famous! A lot of young people follow you. They look up to you! They might consider you as a role model! Help us get the word out! Motivate young people to React Act and Prevent Sexual Violence.
Create your powerful message with against sexual violence with a short video and a photo and post it on your personal social media accounts, leading the way to others to do the same.
How to publish your message
Create your message: Your message, in English or your native language, should be in the form of a VIDEO and an IMAGE e.g. poster, drawing, text, photo, selfie. Be innovative, creative and original.
Post your message on your social media account (either on facebook, Instagram and or Twitter) and tag the page of the campaign
- Facebook @ReactActPreventSV
- Instagram @ReactActPreventSV
- Twitter @ReactActPrevent
Include the hashtags #ReactActPrevent #StopSexualViolence #LeadTheWay Challenge at the end of your post.
Messages will be widely disseminated throughout Europe.
The challenge will run from March 2019 across Europe and you can participate as many times as you wish.
The #LeadTheWay Challenge is part of a Campaign aiming:
• to challenge young people around Europe to send strong messages against sexual violence, using creative and innovative
• to initiate a strong and ongoing online awareness-raising and prevention wave against sexual violence, attracting the interest of people all around Europe
• to encourage, invite and challenge youth NGOs, from Europe and the rest of the world, to contribute towards initiating a strong European prevention movement against sexual violence
• to foster co-operation, involvement and support by other community stakeholders, including public authorities and educational institutes.